Main Sectors of Application
01 Functional Nutrition & Nutraceuticals
Functional Foods, Dietary Supplements, Sport Nutrition
- Heart health, cholesterol and disease prevention;
- Bone health and prevention of osteoporosis;
- Neuroprotection and memory;
- Aging population health.
POLYPHENOL - HT 1® has a US FDA GRAS (GRN 876) and is a Novel Dietary Ingredient (NDI 1163) in FUNCTIONAL FOOD.
Polyphenol – HT 1® is available for use in the following products and can be easily integrated into a balanced and healthy diet.
- Bakery products
- Chewing gum
- Dry coating mixes for meat, poultry and ﬁsh
- Dry seasoning mixes
- Fats and oils
- Ice creams (including vegan), ice milk and sherbet and other milk-based frozen desserts including frozen custard
- Protein-based meal replacemente, including milk (chocolate milk and hot cocoa, of any fat content and regular or ﬂavored), milk-based and meal replacement
- Sauces, dips, gravies, and condimentes
- Fats and oils
- Vegetable juices
- Yogurt and frozen yogurt
- DIETARY INGREDIENTS
02 Functional Cosmetics & Nutricosmetics
Anti-Acne, Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle, Skin Whitening, Collagen Regeneration, UV Exposure Recovery and Hair Protection.
At 2% dilution POLYPHENOL – HT 1® is skin non-irritant.
At 1% dilution POLYPHENOL – HT 1® kills 100% acne causing bacteria.
At 0.0001% dilution POLYPHENOL – HT 1®:
- Reduces Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) by 40%;
- Reduces LDH activity by 25%
- Induces 100% synthesis of PRO-COLLAGEN 1;
- Induces synthesis of tropoelastin by 18%;
- Inhibits tyrosinase activity by 30%;
- Reduces melanin content of melanocytes by 30%.
Enteral Feeding, Male Fertility and Prevention of Macular Degeneration.
Hydroxytyrosol brings multiple benefits to human health; heart health, lowering cholesterol, killing pathogens, preventing the growth of cancer cells and improving human fertility.
Polyphenol – HT 1® prevents infection by COVID-19 “in vitro” (Wuhan strain) and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (Wuhan strain) with 20 mg/mL POLYPHENOL – HT 1® for 2 minutes decreased viral titer by 84%.